This post idea comes from The Broke and the Bookish‘s ‘Top Ten Tuesday’. This week’s topic is Top 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads.
Since everyone’s definition of ‘recent’ is a bit different, I have selected 10 books that I have read from today’s date dating back to January 1, 2015. If you’re interested in any of these books, please click on the title from the written list below to see more details.
Here are my 5-star worthy picks:
In order of images shown from left to right, starting the top left corner:
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Have you read any of these? If so, what did you think? If not, are any of these books on your TBR?